Holiday April 30, May 1, you can go to the kitchen to work bacon This delicious delicious rim mess.
Chao Mon is a special dipping sauce that combines tofu and tubers. Often used as a condiment for dipping cooked vegetables in meals or as a condiment for preparing other delicious dishes.
In this ba only rim chao with a simple way of preparation, the ingredients are not picky, but it is an extremely wasteful dish. Fat leopard bacon plus the meaty flavor of chao and a few more slices of chilli add up to a super attractive dish.
– 350 grams bacon
– 3 porridge balls
– 1 purple onion
– 2 spring onions
– Spices: cooking oil, salt, sugar, spices, soy sauce, chili
manufacturing bacon lol
– bacon Buy it and put it in a bowl, add 2 tablespoons of salt and rub firmly to get rid of the bad smell. Rinse 2-3 times with clear water, cut into bite-sized pieces and place in a basket to drain.
– Marinate the meat with spices, pepper, chopped onions and garlic for 20 minutes
– Add 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and mix with 3 chaomon balls.
– Sauté the onion and garlic in a hot pan, then add the meat and stir-fry
– When the meat is just cooked, pour in the soy sauce mixture and sauté for about 3 minutes to allow the meat to absorb the seasonings.
– Put filtered water in the tattoo to cover the flesh, cut the scallions in the rim. Add sugar, some monosodium glutamate, to taste according to family – Do not use colored water, leave the sauce’s natural color mixed with soy sauce.
– Cover and cook for about 20-30 minutes over low heat
– When the water has dried as desired, put out the fire. Finally sprinkle with chopped green onions, pepper or chili.
Good luck in your work bacon rim chaos.
*Food and photos by Fb Linh Nguyen