There are many options when cooking shrimp peeled shrimp Live fast, hold nutrients and shrimp meat. But because many people don’t know how to make shrimp live, a lot of meat is lost, resulting in a loss of nutrients. Here are easy ways to peel both raw and cooked shrimp shells.
Peeled shrimp live on alum
Dissolve some alum in water and let the shrimp soak for a while. Then remove the shrimp for peeling, the shrimp meat does not stick to the shell.
Less than 1 minute peeled shrimp done for 1 live shrimp
Shrimp are too fresh to eat, but they are difficult to peel. The following 3 easy steps will help you peel 1 raw shrimp in less than 1 minute.
– Wash raw shrimp, place in a bowl and place in the freezer for 5-10 minutes, then remove. This will make the shrimp a bit hard, peel them easier and still stay fresh.
– Remove the shrimp head. Shell the shrimp from the bottom of the shrimp. At the end of the tail, one hand holds the tail, the other pulls the tail out.
– Place the peeled shrimp face down on a cutting board, use a knife to cut a line down the center of the shrimp back to reveal the black thread, and hook the sharp end of the knife to remove the black thread .
Use a toothpick peeled shrimp and quickly and beautifully pull the back of the shrimp
path peeled shrimp First
– Use a toothpick to poke the top of the second segment of the shrimp’s body to pull out the black thread on the shrimp’s back.
– Remove the shrimp head and turn the shrimp upside down, place both hands on the top and bottom of the shrimp body, and then separate the shrimp legs from the meat.
– Then follow and completely remove the shrimp shell.
Wash shrimp with salt to remove oil. Remove the shell.
Using a toothpick inserted into the shrimp’s tail, pull the black thread up and gently pull. Use your finger to steady the thread to pull it all the way out without breaking halfway. This way the shrimp will be clean and beautiful.
How to remove the fishy smell from shrimp when cooking
– If you cook shrimp with boiling water, add a stick of cinnamon to reduce the fishy taste, but the flavor will remain.
– Buy freshwater shrimp, you should stick together hard antennae, protruding eyes, flashing green color, snake meat, flesh and shell.
– Buy sea shrimp and choose a light color.
This keeps shrimp fresh for a long time
– Blanch or deep fry before placing in the fridge to pink the shrimp shells.
Place the shrimp in a plastic bag with flour, shake and pat the bag with your hand so the powder coats the shrimp.
– Peeled shrimp Don’t throw away the peel afterwards, so save it for mashing to make soup or the broth will be very sweet.